1. TERMS OF SERVICE
MaryValloni.com shall mean all areas and any financially related subscription or other financially related paid or complimentary products and services offered or available through the World Wide Web by Mary Valloni Consulting, LLC. Community Areas shall mean all bulletin boards, chat rooms, forums and other user participatory areas on the MaryValloni.com web site.
3. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
MaryValloni.com shall have the right at any time to impose, change, or modify the Terms Of Service of this web site, or any part thereof, at its sole discretion. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions shall be effective immediately upon posting on the web site. User agrees to review the terms and conditions periodically and be aware of such revisions. Your continued use of this site shall conclusively be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the modified Terms Of Service.
MaryValloni.com may contain links to other web sites or resources located worldwide throughout the Internet. We neither control nor endorse such other web sites, nor have we reviewed or approved any content or communications that appears on such other web sites. We make no guarantees as to their accuracy, currency, content or quality. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services or information located on or through any other web sites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such content without limitation.
6. CODE OF CONDUCT
- Use the site for any unlawful purpose.
- Transmit any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights.
- Transmit any content or non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so or any trade secret of any third party.
- Transmit any content or information such as advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication except as otherwise specifically permitted by us.
- Engage in spamming or flooding.
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the site.
- Harvest or collect information about site visitors or members without their express consent.
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or “cracking” or defacing any portion of the site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the sites.
- Frame or mirror any part of the site without our prior written authorization
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data mine, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the site or its contents.
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent.
7. SUBMISSIONS & POSTINGS
8. THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES
9. PRODUCTS & PAYMENT
- A potentially fraudulent order: Our third-party payment processor will check to make sure a payment method is legitimate before finalizing the transaction. If a payment method is found to be fraudulent, we may cancel your order.
- Incorrect pricing: At times, prices for a product may fluctuate. In this case, we reserve the right to revoke your membership from any order and provide a full refund to you for that item.
- Non-payment: If payment is not received within a reasonable amount of time after you place an order, we may cancel an order without further notice.
All social media sharing links, either displayed as text links or social media icons do not connect you to any of the associated third parties, unless you explicitly click on them.
11. LIMITATION & LIABILITY
MARYVALLONI.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR THE BASIS OF THE CLAIM, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR ACCESS TO MARYVALLONI.COM’S SERVICES, THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE MARYVALLONI.COM’S SERVICES, RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH MARYVALLONI.COM’S SERVICES, RESULTING FROM LOSS OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF A USER’S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA OR FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, BUSINESS, PROFITS, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, EVEN IF MARYVALLONI.COM HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO MARYVALLONI.COM FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THE SITE.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MaryValloni.com, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants and agents from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys fees) arising from your use of our services, your violation of the Terms Of Service or your infringement, or infringement by any other user, of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. The Terms Of Service will inure to the benefit of MaryValloni.com’s successors, assigns and licensees.